The programme provided for the internship will cover training in one or all of the following areas:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, video testimonials, and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Research own country of origin for any marketing opportunities and agent collaborations.
- Assist in welcoming and registering new students.
- Assist in reception duties and handling of students issues.
- Data entry, filing, spreadsheet management.
- Assist in carrying routine office work, paper handling and filing.
- Assist during the welcome talk and orientation walk.
- Research the local market for more leisure activity opportunities.
- Shadow group leaders during group activities.
- Assist in explaining to students the importance of abiding by the school rules.
- Confirm bookings of transport, licensed guides, and venues before the start of an activity.
- Allocate students to apartments based on their request and availability.
- Make sure notices placed in apartments are all up to date with latest Maltese regulations.
- Regular weekly check-ups on apartments to assess their condition.
- Liaise with maintenance team to make sure all rising maintenance issues are tackled and resolved.
- Make sure cleaners follow cleaning schedules.
Got an Enquiry for Internships?
Drop us an enquiry and our team will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible
Fields marked with a * are required