ELA Teen Camp in Malta
The teenage years see kids going through some of the most important milestones in their lives. They will start getting their first doses of independence; they will make new friends; they will start to learn what responsibility is when they have to make certain decisions which would eventually affect their whole future; some even experience their first love. At ELA Malta we are happy to be part of these milestones by offering teens something else to experience – total immersion in international groups in Malta.
Our teen camps are becoming even more popular as time goes by, and the reason is simple. We think of absolutely everything…from the moment they arrive in Malta, until they are back on the plane ready to go home. This year our teen camps are aimed at kids aged between 13 and 17, and will be running from the 1st July until the 11th August, 2018, and they include the following:
- 20 hours of English lessons per day in small classes
- Mixed nationality groups to ensure teens speak English at all times
- All fees, taxes, course material and workbook
- Certificate of attendance at the end of the course
- Student discount card which can be used in various places around the island
- Free local sim card to be able to communicate with each other and the team at the school at all times at cheap prices
- ELA T-shirt
- Placement and oral tests to ensure that the students are placed in the right classes according to their level of English
- A fun-packed programme of activities throughout the stay to make sure that the students also get to learn about Malta and visit the places of interest on the island while they are here
- 24/7 supervision at all times
- Accommodation in a 3-star aparthotel, on a full board basis and within walking distance from the school. Each unit will not consist of more than 4 students.
- Transfers to and from the airport
As you can see this is truly an all-inclusive package and we have thought of everything. Parents and agents can rest assured that at ELA Malta their kids have really come to #theschoolwithaheart and that they will not only enjoy themselves but feel at home with us.
This, in fact, is one of our strengths at ELA Malta. Our students are a part of our family. Even when the size of this family increases during the summer months, we still do our utmost to make sure that students are not just a number. It is for this reason that we get several repeat students year after year, and it is also for this reason that when our teens are packing their bags with tears in their eyes to go back home, they always leave with the promise of coming back!